Time for our clients
Not only do we take to time to discuss our client’s requirements and goals while providing the most accurate advice, we also have a set of criteria we follow to ensure that all funds are as safe as they can be. In addition to the rigorous safeguards, to which we are completely compliant, we also have a virtual checklist to add further protection.
- Does the client have the suitable funds or assets required for their investment?
- Can the client make any required regular payments?
- Is the client working on behalf of a third party?
- Does product fall within UK regulatory protection?
- Does the client have a suitable understanding of the investments and the procedure?
- Are we being as transparent as we can with our fees and charges where applicable?
- Is the product or service appropriate for the client?
- Is the investment period less than five years?
- Does the product or service meet the appropriate risk band?
- Does the client require additional advice to proceed?
- Is the client simply looking for investment, growth or for pension advice?
- If the client is looking for pension products is immediate income required?